Terms of Agreement
ALL PAID PREPAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Total people in renting party: 1 (not to exceed 2 persons per room).
Check-In time is at 03:00 PM of the first day of the rental period and ends at 12:00 PM of the last day of the rental period.
Balance due within 24 hours of arrival.
- Maintaining a safe, respectful environment is very important to us. 9 Rooms
reservesthe right to ask any guest to leave with a one-day notice if he or she habitually contradicts the listed guidelines orif he or she otherwise behaves disrespectfully to other guests. If a guest contributes to an immediately unsafe environment, he or she may be asked to leave immediately. Guests who are asked to leave for these reasons forfeit their key/room deposit.
- The guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition. The guest shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The guest
agreethat 9 Rooms shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The guest shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
- Check in time is 2PM. Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
- Smoking is only permitted on balconies or the roof. Please close your door to prevent smoke from blowing inside. NO SMOKING INSIDE.
- Drug use is NOT permitted at 9 Rooms.
- The guest shall not disrupt the peace of other guests with loud noise or other disturbances.
- The guest shall not sublet the property.
- The guest shall have no more than 2 persons reside or sleep on the premises.
- We occasionally experience
powerand internet outages that are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- The guest must lock
front doorwhen leaving, as well as their own room door and windows. 9 Rooms is not responsible for theft or loss of property.
Power and water
- Power and water are both limited resources in Kathmandu. Please conserve both as much as possible
- During load-shedding hours, do not use appliances that draw lots of power. Laptops and cell phone chargers are fine, but when
possible pleasecharge outside of loadsheddinghours.
- Clean up before leaving the kitchen after cooking. This includes cleaning your dishes, wiping down surfaces, and whatever else is necessary to leave it in a clean condition for the next person.
- The refrigerator is not on power backup, and food items may not last as long as usual. Please use or throw away perishables before they go bad. The fridge will be cleaned out every Friday and anything that seems bad, will be thrown away.
- We recommend that you label your food in the fridge, as it is shared. Please note items are NOT intended for shared use, and use only your personal food items.
- Any items left out on the counters or on the table will be removed or put on the common shelf.
- The common shelf is for shared items like tea, spices, etc. Do not store perishable items there.
- Each room is provided with a food shelf. Please store your food items on the correct shelf, in a neat manner.
- Drinking water is shared. Please pay Rs.10/per
litreof water used.
- If the gas or water runs out, or any other such urgent problems occur, call the manager.
- Do not flush toilet paper down the toilets! The septic system cannot handle it.
- Laundry service for clothes can be arranged for Rs. 300. Please place your items in the laundry basket below the stairs, with the payment.
- The cleaning lady comes daily in the afternoons to clean around 9 Rooms. If you need your room cleaned, please inform the manager.
- Candle use is prohibited indoors.
You can reach the Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-347-9859.
I agree to abide by the above conditions: